- Attending Graduation Course in Environmental Law and Sustainability Strategic Management at Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo - PUC/SP;
- Postgraduate in Procedure Law from Universidade do Sul de Santa Catarina – UNISUL (2009);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from State University of Londrina – UEL (2007).
- More than 10 years’ legal experience;
- Active since 2013 with Milaré Advogados;
- Civil Procedure subject tutor at the São Paulo Catholic University – PUC/SP.
- Joint author, Infraestrutura no Direito do Ambiente [“Infrastructure and Environmental Law”]. São Paulo: Revista dos Tribunais, 2015.